OpenCart with [Authorize.net]
Extension Installation Instructions:
Login to OpenCart admin site.
Navigate to extension/installer from the side menu.
Upload the SurchX extension in ocmod format.
The SurchX Open Cart extension will be provided by the SurchX Representative after the SLA is signed.
Once the uploading is completed, navigate to Modifications and click on refresh icon.
Then navigate to Extensions/Extensions and choose ‘Order Totals’ from the drop-down menu.
You can see the SurchX Surcharge extensions in the list generated.
Install the plugin using the green icon in line with SurchX Surcharge.
To enable the plugin and to set the config settings click on the edit icon in line with the Surchx Surcharge extension.
Fill all the fields and save the data using the save icon on the top right corner of the page.
1.Status - Enabled/Disabled
a)If ‘Enabled’, ‘Transaction Fee’ will be displayed and will make a call to SurchX.
b)If ‘Disabled, ‘Transaction Fee’ will be not be displayed and will not make a call to SurchX.
2)Test Mode - Test/Live
a)If ‘Test’ test endpoint is used in the backend to make API calls to SurchX.
b)If ‘Live’ live endpoint is used in the backend to make API calls to SurchX.
3) SurchX Test Token - Test Token provided via email after the SLA is signed.
4) SurchX Live Token - Live Token provided via email after the SLA is signed.
5) Sort Order - Sort Order will facilitate merchant to order the values in the order information.
6) Payment Action - Authorize/Capture (This field allows the payment methods to be independent).
a)If ‘Authorize’, ‘ch/authorize’ call will be made.
b)If ‘Capture’, ‘ch/capture’ call will be made.
After installing the extension need to rebuild your cache to work the extension as desired.
- From OpenCart admin side menu navigate to Extension/modification.
- Click on the refresh button placed on top right corner of the page.
- This will rebuild your modification cache.
Once the user selects the payment method and enters the card information, a call is made from the extension to the SurchX API and Transaction Fee is disaplayed in the checkout page.
The Transaction Fee is displayed in the checkout page both in order confirmation section and in the cart section in header.